Hymnal Dirge Hymnal Dirge

Love it, guys ;)

samulis responds:

Thanks, Hans! :)

La vallée enneigée La vallée enneigée

You used some pretty complex chords there. But it gave a clear mood, just as you expressed in your Author comments. There doesn't seem to be a tonal. Chords come and go. I must say that i like the effect. Pretty interesting stuff there. Did you choose for that? best wishes to you ;)

Green Flamingo Green Flamingo

Wowz, really cool. The samples used sound very real. Cool voicing used, though in some moments (in my opinion) the piano plays to many notes. Any sheet music available? =D

SoundChris responds:

Thanks a lot for your kindness good sir! Yeah its right that there are also quite a lot notes in the piano but like i said - there were quite a lot of things i could not edit / change anymore. Usually i start composing in a pianotrack and then transscribe it for the other instruments. The problem here was that i just could not open pianos platinum anymore and also most of the other instruments due to heavy problems with logic combined with a the breakdown of my streaming device ... always a good moment for those things to happen ... but things are just as they are :D I havent thought of sheet music - i have sibelius but stil had not the time to really dig into it. Thanks for leaving your thoughts here! I am glad you enjoyed it :D

The Fall of Halberd The Fall of Halberd

This is simply amazing. The brass composition is insane.

camoshark responds:

Hah, thanks man, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Writing it was the easy part, the hard part was finding players brave enough to record it and to set a recording schedule with the whole section! :P

Poems for Darkness Poems for Darkness

Yay, a fellow piano player in the AIM :D. I love the composition, and i wish I came up with some of these chord progressions. Some of the progressions make me feel that they build up to some point,... but then they are not, but then again they are. Thats a nice think to use in a composition. Very well done! The sustain was a bit weird at 2:00 even as the 'B' in a chord at 1:58, but you already posted about that in the 'Autor Comments' ^^

MetroPiano responds:

Thank for your review! And yes I know it's strange, my sustain pedal is really broken, and can't stay sustained for very long, or just gives up while sustaining (which is really annoying >:/ but what can you do). I'll be sure to re-upload the composition later with a new or fixed sustain pedal!

Jingle Bell Dixie Jingle Bell Dixie

Arrangement is simply amazing. You should record this with real brass instead of a sample library. And you should do a christmas brass cd for sure next year :)

camoshark responds:

Haha, thanks man, although I prefer putting out the sampled version because the musicians I made this for are too young to make a good rendition of how this song sounds...

Perhaps when they get more experience I could try recording it, who knows! ;)

Capacity Capacity

Sounds pretty cool. Obviously there has been some time spend in this recording. Next time you should cut those 20sec in the end properly though :)

The Night Song The Night Song

This composition is wonderful! Everything fits together perfectly. Well done!
4/5 because this should be recorded with real harps. Call in some harp players and this is gonna be awesome!

Bardash responds:

Thank you kindly for your review!

Robo Cruisin Bruisers Robo Cruisin Bruisers

Love it. Production is well done and it loops perfectly ^^

John Lennon. John Lennon.

Sounds great! Love the samples, though they seem to be in need of a limiter. There's a lot of clipping ^^