View Profile newhansen

33 Movie Reviews

Really great stuff. The drawings are awesome and the music is so well chosen. I love the returning theme. Voices are good, but it has a lack of quality. Invest in some good mics, or spend some time finding some good NG voice-actors.

MasterMerol responds:

Thanks a lot! And the voices were recorded about three years ago or so, so Evil-Iron probably got a better mic already.

Amazing video! I love the way the style of this video is so different then your others. Keep up the good work!

I like how the animation style is totally different in comparison to your other projects. Cool colors too! Well done :D

35 Audio Reviews

Love it, guys ;)

samulis responds:

Thanks, Hans! :)

You used some pretty complex chords there. But it gave a clear mood, just as you expressed in your Author comments. There doesn't seem to be a tonal. Chords come and go. I must say that i like the effect. Pretty interesting stuff there. Did you choose for that? best wishes to you ;)

This is simply amazing. The brass composition is insane.

camoshark responds:

Hah, thanks man, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Writing it was the easy part, the hard part was finding players brave enough to record it and to set a recording schedule with the whole section! :P

12 Art Reviews

Duuuuuuude. This is so aweseome. Beautiful drawing

Scottr5680 responds:

Thank you! ^_^

Well done! This is the first year I see people are making use of this 'shaving layer' technique. Pretty cool :D

This is actually really nice! I love the dark style and colors you used.

Artist/Music-Producer/Composer